The Spanish Society of Individualized Medicine (LASEMI) was born from a necessary evolution to adapt to the new times, after 20 years of activity as AEFF and with about 400 professional scientific associates.
We begin a new journey with LASEMI, the result of effort and a lot of enthusiasm to chart a new, broader and more necessary path where we open our doors to all professionals involved in the process of masterful formulation: study, research, innovation, prescription and development of individualized medicine.
Objectives of LASEMI
The objectives of the society are the following:
- To promote training, research, excellence and development of professional and scientific topics.
- To foster and maintain relationships, as well as to favor commercial and knowledge exchange.
- To defend the formulation of individualized medicine from a professional point of view.
- To represent the professionals of the sector before public and private bodies in order to defend the specific interests of our activity.
- To establish, through interaction, a channel of information on topics of scientific interest and to promote its dissemination.